The "TRIP - Tourism and Restaurants Internship Program" project was an year project founded through Erasmus+ KA1 - Learning Mobility of Individuals, KA102 - VET learner and staff mobility: 2017-1-RO01-KA102-035895.
The partners were:
Applicant Organization: Asociatia "O sansa pentru fiecare" ("A chance for everyone" Association)
1. Hirlau Technological High School,
2. Food Industry Technical College Suceava,
3. "Mihai Eminescu" Theoretical High School Barlad,
4. Economic College "Octav Onicescu" Botosani
The purpose of the project was to create a transnational mobility in order to provide internships for students and teachers from professional education field which will allow the improvement of professional skills and personal development, but also the increase of the quality of education and training process by sharing best practice with other more experienced European institutions.
The overall objective of the project was to complete the theoretical training provided by the Romanian educational system by developing practical abilities and skills, specific to the job, through internships at European standards, and thus, to facilitate insertion on the national and international labor market.
The objectives of the project were:
- Developing the key practical skills, specific to the job by participating in practical training sessions in a European country with tradition in this domain
- Developing the professional skills for teachers by adopting new working methods and practices, in order to improve the efficiency of school education and of the professional development of students
- Exposing the participants to other cultures, traditions and real working conditions in European companies
- Improving language skills (both the conversational level and the specific vocabulary required by the job) of the participants to the internships in professional units in the EU;
- Valuing the knowledge and skills acquired during mobility by sharing the experience with all stakeholders (students, teachers, other educational institutions, training providers, etc.) in order to enhance the quality and the attractiveness of the provided educational services;
- 41 VET students improved their professional and linguistic skills by getting in contact with real working environment of the European hotel and food units
- 12 VET teachers developed new methods and tools to support the education and professional training by getting in contact with VET Portuguese school