The e-learning "Getting Ready for Multicultural Classes" is a 2-year project (October 2016-2018) funded by the Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership program. The name of the Erasmus plus project is: "Educulture - Innovative Training For Multicultural Classes".
The project aims at creating an innovative e-learning for teachers and educators working in multicultural classes all over Europe. The partnership of the project is composed by 5 partners across Europe: Multikultura (Poland), Associazione Euphoria (Italy), Hominem Challenge (Spain), UCCL University (Belgium), IFALL (Sweden)
The online training will focus on two main aspects: awareness-raising activities on multiculturalism, interculturalism and diversity, and CLIM methodology (Cooperative Learning in Multicultural Classes) to be applied in classes.
The e-learning is now at disposal of schools all over Europe to pursue the following objectives:
– Equip teachers with relevant skills and competencies through the design of an innovative training based on how to manage multiculturalism in classrooms;
– Create a safe, inclusive, accepting and successful learning environment for all, increasing awareness of global issues, strengthening intercultural awareness;
– Encourage critical thinking and preventing prejudice and discrimination among students.
Main characteristics of the e-learning:
- available in 6 different languages
- 2 hours e-learning
- 2 modules with 7 units each
- Flexible e-learning – pause and start whenever you want
- Includes one test per unit
- Time for reflection
More information about the project are available on the official website
You can now attend the e-learning course by clicking here
The e-learning is available in: English, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Dutch and Spanish.
Follow us also on Facebook