We have a number of KA2 projects which we have written, and are planning to submit in the February 2018 Call for Proposals.
We are looking for partners with:
- relevant background knowledge in the are of expertise relating to the project
- preferably have experience in KA2 projects
- are able to commit to a 2 to 3 year project
Please see a brief outline of our projects below:
1. Inclusive Financial Literacy through Technology (for marginalised communities, refugees, NEET youths)
This project aims to address the problem of low financial literacy for a large population of the European community, through the exchange of knowledge, best practices and intellectual outputs.
2. Capacity Building in the face of Brexit
This project aims to increase the capacity for resolve of European citizens in the UK and abroad by exchanging knowledge and best practices, and researching coping strategies across Europe to allow citizens to not only cope with, but potentially, benefit from Brexit.
3. Immigrant Perspective to fuel Innovation and Growth
The project aims to make use of the wide influx of different perspectives and knowledge available in European countries from immigrants, refugees and marignalised communities, which are not widely acknowledged.
4. The Impace of Social Network on European Languages
This project aims to research the way in which social media and networks have impacted the use, vocabulary, syntax and slang used in European languages.
If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact us, with your PIC and organisation's background information on:
We look forward to hearing from you.