We are happy to announce that the A1 – Analysis of school curriculum in each partner country and the A5 – Interactive handbook with EES-based OERs – of the first Intellectual Output – Collection of Open Educational Resources in the field of sustainability and youth entrepreneurship – of the ENTERPRISE project are ready and out!
ENTERPRISE project is funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ programme, KA201 – Strategic Partnerships for school education and it involve 5 partners from different countries: Thora Storm videregående skole (Norway), CEIPES – Centro Internazionale per la promozione dell’educazione e lo sviluppo (Italy), Istituto Istruzione Superiore Statale Pio La Torre (Italy), AEVA – Escola Profissional de Aveiro (Portugal), BALGARSKA AGENTSIYA ZA RAZVITIE (Bulgaria).
ENTERPRISE aims at implementing collaboration among school staff (teachers, educators, project managers) and professionals in the field of sustainable work start-up at European level in promoting intensive dissemination of newly produced teaching strategies and innovative ideas in the field of entrepreneurial education and sustainability.
For the above reasons, the 2 activities are:
- A1 – an analysis of the school curricula in each partner country with different school typologies and a comparison of student knowledge and competencies among different school subjects in the field of sustainability and entrepreneurship.
- A5 – a creation of an interactive guide that will contribute to increase teachers’ knowledge about different educational systems and will foster collaboration and exchange of good practices.
Through these and the other IO1 activities we are moving forward and closer to the ENTERPRISE project’s objectives:
- To promote non formal education as a fundamental tool in the education of youth and adults and as complementary to formal education.
- To promote personal and community development through learning mobilities.
- To create new innovative tools and methodologies to develop useful strategies in the field of education through the cooperation with public and private entities at local and international level.
- To promote study, research and innovation, both methodological and technological, with the aim of giving scientific support to the specific activities carried on by our association.
- To encourage intercultural dialogue with the objective of fostering mutual understanding and respect between individuals from different cultures.
- To promote peace, nonviolence and human rights as a fundamental tool reach a world of equality and solidarity in which all human beings can access to their fundamental rights