Energy transition is opening up new work opportunities, and new expertise are needed for a low carbon society. Improve your energy transition skills with our online courses and get ready for the jobs of the future. Online courses are free and open to anyone: students, energy sector workers, and to the general public.
ASSET stands for A holistic and Scalable Solution for Research, Innovation and Education in Energy Transition and is a 24-month research and innovation project financed by the European Commission under the H2020 Research and Innovation Programme to foster research, innovation and educational capacities in the energy field. The project aims at creating a learning community by providing the tools to create and share the knowledge needed to efficiently tackle the energy transition processes.
- Energy Efficient and Ecological Design of Products and Equipment
Ecodesign is in the heart of design of all types of products, and especially in energy related ones. The MOOC is offered by the University of West Attica and concerns the implementation of the eco-design in every product or system design;
- A holistic approach for Energy Transition: territory, networks and sustainability, delivered by the University of Naples Federico II, the course is aimed at promoting a sustainable participatory planning of Energy Transition;
- Green professionalization and ethics, offered by the University of Naples Federico II, will explore the transition issues with reference to the role of the professionals in promoting a fair and sustainable energy transition;
- Corporate Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility, also provided by the University of Naples Federico II, reports the connections among organizational models, communicational functions, consumptions trends, new communication technologies and socio-environmental crises;
- Energy and environment is offered by the University of West Attica and aims at giving an overview of the interconnection of the production and consumption of energy with the environment under the context of the energy transition;
- Hydrogen as Energy Vector
The course provides the fundamentals of the hydrogen technology, using it as a way to store energy. A special attention is paid to electrolysis as a mean for producing hydrogen from renewable energies. This course is offered by the Universitat Politècnica de València