The Erasmus+ call for networks and associations of specialists in adult learning, corresponding to the second part of the EACEA/34/2019 project, was published on 22 October.
This call aims, among other things:
- To help establish new national or regional Adult Education networks.
- To provide capacity building support to existing national or regional Adult Education networks.
- Strengthen existing transnational adult education networks.
This will help develop the capacity of adult education teachers to implement European policy on adult learning at national and regional level.
These proposals should encourage European cooperation between the different actors and stakeholders:
- Specific adult learning themes.
- Innovative pedagogical approaches specific to adult learning.
- Specific groups of adult learners.
- Specific management issues of the organisation.
- Specific adult education models.
- Adult education in general.
Deadline for the call is 25 February 2020.
An online information session is planned for 15 November.
More details are available on the call page: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/funding/social-inclusion-and-common-values-the-contribution-in-the-field-of-education-and-training_en