The general aim of the project is to ensure the necessary Institutional Cooperation for adult education and employment and help the adults all over Turkey to continue to live as active citizens by supporting them to acquire modern basic skills. Besides, it is aimed to increase the employability of those who want to participate in employment, but have difficulty in finding jobs themselves.
The specific purpose is to increase the employability of previously convicted adults (ex-convicts) and Supervised Freedom Convicts, who have the priority to be supported as defined in LLL Action Plan 2014-2018 of Turkish Republic Ministry of National Education, by supporting them to participate actively in personal development and job-shadowing programs.
Implementing Agency: Turkish Republic Ministry of National Education
Target Groups: The staff of Public Education Centers, MoNE
The staff of Provincial Directorates of Supervised Freedom, MoJ
Beneficiaries: Ex-convicts, supervised freedom convicts, adults
Stakeholders of the project:
- General Directorate for Punishment and Detention Facilities, Ministry of Justice,
- General Directorate for Employment, Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services,
- The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB),
- The chamber of artisans and craftsmen in Turkey (TESK),
- Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association ( MUSİAD)
A Cooperation Protocol, which describes the tasks and responsibilities of each stakeholder during the project implementation period, was signed between all the stakeholders and the Ministry of National Education on 01.08.2018.
Find the signed Cooperation Protocol (both ENG and TR) below.