unionlearn will be holding one of a series of Learner Support events in Leicester in October 2019. These events will deliver the same agenda, but focus on different UK regions and draw together union learning reps and unions to discuss how best to engage learners and promote learning.
The main aims of the event are to:
- share experiences and ideas
- provide updates concerning workplace learning and skill building initiatives in the Midlands
- discuss apprenticeships
- discuss wellbeing
- consider digital and functional skills
- describe new resources and tools of benefit to unionlearn reps
- pay particular attention to specific resources, including Career Kickstart, Value My Skills online and Careerzone
- consider the National Retraining Scheme
Delegates are advised to book their places early to avoid disappointment. unionlearn remind delegates that they are unable to reimburse travel costs that may be incurred. It is also advised to sign up to unionlearn and / or the Climbing Frame to get updates on events as they arise.
Date: Wednesday 9 October 2019
Location: The Y Theatre, 7 East Street, Leicester, LE1 6EY
For any further information, please contact Andy Moss at email@example.com.
View the Manchester event here.
View the Sheffield event here.
View the Exeter event here.
View the London event here.
View the Newcastle event here.