Please find below the standard indicative daily programme that will be personalized on participants needs and professional profiles. Our standard programme comprises 7 days, of which the first one is dedicated to networking, preparation and cultural immersion and the last one to follow up, specific needs and cultural activities. Participants can choose to arrive 1 day before the start of the course and/or leave 1 day after the end of it in order to enjoy a deeper cultural immersion.
- Participants arrival
- Individual orientation and information about the venue and the town
- Ice-breaking activities
- Guided visit in Arcos de Valdevez
- Welcome dinner
- Course introduction
- Diagnosis evaluation
- EQF and ECVET frameworks
- How does the ECVET work?
- ECVET principles and technical specifications
- Presentation of a good practice on ECVET – EURspace methodological approach (practical approach developed within a KA2 Erasmus+ project) – a step by step exemplification
- Defining learning outcomes: practical exercises
- Cultural activities and traditional Portuguese aperitif (Rota do vinho verde)
- Allocating ECVET points to Qualifications and to Units of Learning Outcome
- Practicing, study case
- Guided visit in National Park of Peneda-Gerês or Oporto or Braga (optional)
- The Pedagogical Circuit for ECVET implementation during a European mobility for VET learners
- Practical Tools for ECVET implementation: a complete toolkit
- Practical group work and exercises
- Building matching matrices between countries for ECVET implementation
- Best practices and guidelines for assessing learning outcomes acquired abroad by VET learners
- Best practices and guidelines for validating and recognizing learning outcomes acquired abroad by VET learners
- Dinner in a traditional Portuguese restaurant
- Space for discussion of future cooperation and planning follow up activities
- Course final evaluation
- Validation of learning outcomes and certification ceremony
- Cultural activities or additional guided visit in another city (optional)
- Participants departure
+351 258 529 327
Dr. António Pimenta Ribeiro,
4970-455 Arcos d Valdevez
- Develop a greater understanding on ECVET principals and technical specifications for its practical implementation;
- Link ECVET with other European tools;
- Apply ECVET in the context of the European mobility of I-VET learners with formal learning purposes;
- Apply on practice a pedagogical circuit on the processes of identification, recognition, validation and certification of learning outcomes acquired by I-VET learners in the context of a European mobility with learning purposes.
- Use practical tools for ECVET implementation;
- Exchange best practices and share experiences with participants and staff coming throughout Europe;
- Network with individuals and organizations working with European mobility projects for VET learners through everyday cooperation and team-building activities.
We support the participants in every step of certification and validation of learning outcomes with specific focus on European tools and Erasmus plus requirements such as staff mobility/learning agreement, quality commitment and Europass mobility certificate.
We experienced that schools and education organizations may require additional documents to certify the competences learned or the presence in the training course. Upon detailed request we can provide those documents as well as we provide photos of the training course and a sum-up video that can be used for visibility and dissemination purposes.