To explore ways of a fast access of immigrants and refugees to the world of work – this was the main goal of the ERASMUS+ Strategic Partnership “New TALENTS for companies – developing the potentials of immigrants and refugees” The Austrian, German, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish project partners are main stakeholders of integration and implemented new strategies of labour market access – as jobs are the most important basis for integration.
The heart and driving force of the project are fast-track language classes that combine language and basic vocational training with internships in sectors like hotel and gastronomy, warehouse and logistics and retail trade – and lead to employment within several months. Around these pilot trainings, the project partners developed training curricula, trainings for teachers, coaches and guidance counsellors and a competence app that connects schools, work-place and participants. A study currently follows-up and evaluates the actions.
The conference will take place at the Oslo Region European Office (Rue du Luxembourg 3-5, 1000 Brussels).
You are invited to a lunch buffet from 13.30 h (presentations and interactive discussions will begin at 14 h). This event is free of charge and is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission under KA2.
More information here: https://talentseuproject.com/.
- Learn about the strategical implementation of fast-track language and vocational classes throughout Europe
- Discover new methods of professional language teaching that build on work-place related language and authentic learning material
- Get to know about supporting structures that pave the way to full-time jobs
- Talk to companies that offer work to immigrants and refugees
- Listen to immigrants and refugees who successfully entered the labour market
- Explore the different types of fast-track language and vocational trainings and supporting tools on the project market.