Sail & Learn offers a seven – day cruise along the southern Croatian coast with a top educational program for students.
The program takes place on a sailing boat that goes from the Trogir to the islands and finishes its’ route in Trogir, just a half-hour drive from the Ultra Festival 2017!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The overall goal of the program is to emerge the participants in a different culture and provide them with new skills and knowledge in Leadership and Management, while exploring the beautiful Croatian Adriatic coast on sailboats guided by professional skippers.
The Sail & learn program consists of two major components; educational and cultural.
The Educational Component lies within the program, i.e. a curriculum that focuses on topics in Leadership, Management and Entrepreneurship. Furthermore, the educational program consists of both theory and practice. Both are managed and carefully assessed by course instructors/business trainers.
The Cultural Component expands through the whole program by providing a unique experience for all participants. They have an opportunity to learn the rich and unique historical background of all the islands they visit. It will provide them with inspiration and materials to work on their projects and ideas.
– developing intercultural communication skills with students
– understanding differences among cultures
– working within a culturally diverse team
– evaluating contributions of team members to the project group
– raising awareness on the role of leadership
– familiarizing students various leadership styles
– mapping own leadership competencies through self-assessment
– motivate and engage other team members
– understand team dynamics
– identify various tam roles
– identify various leadership styles
– describe the benefits of writing a business plan when entering into an entrepreneurial project
– understand and explain the structure of a case study
– understand the purpose of a business plan
– describe the structure of a business plan
– understand the function of a financial plan
– incorporate tourist trends into final touristic products
– generate innovative ideas in order to explore marketing opportunities
– design a proposition for a new touristic product