Training course for adult educators based on „The methodology of
informal learning for immigrants. Language Café, Tandem, Virtual
Language Café.” Developed under Erasmus+ strategic partnership
3 different informal language learning methodologies will be presented and
practical training on them will be provided:
- traditional language cafe (several native speakers facilitating a learning
session with a group of language learners)
- tandem® language cafe (two native speakers of different tongue who teach
each other language by exchange)
- cyber language cafe (online sessions based on teleconference and chat
The course is addressed to adult educators, language teachers, education
managers, school directors, in the field of non-formal adult education.
Course takes 10 days, the lessons are provided every day 6 hrs daily; 60 hours in total.
Arrival day 15/02/2019
16-25/02/2019 – 10 days of training course
26/02/2019 – departure day
The course cost per participant is 700 Euro.
Additional arrangements of the accommodation and meals will be provided.
The cultural programme will be also offered to the participants:
- Wilanów Royal Palace - Former Warsaw Getto and Museum of History of Polish Jewish- Warsaw Old Town, Royal Route and Royal Castle- Chopin Museum - Other opportunities will be discussed with the participants
Tutaj zebraliśmy dla Ciebie wszystkie artykuły na ten temat dostępne na polskim EPALE!
21 Poleczki Str.
02-822 Warsaw, Poland
PIC numer: 947312186
Educational Project Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org, phone no: +48 727 453 727
- traditional language cafe
- tandem® language cafe
- cyber language cafe
Europass Mobility Agreement