This 5-day training programme aims to increase the ability and success of an organisation to implement change. Participants will look at how they can make sure that their organisation is part of the 20% success rate for organisational change. Participants will look at a number of ways in which they can get organisational and co-worker "buy-in".
By looking at a number of techniques, challenges and pitfalls a number of key concepts will be introduced such as:
- Technical and adaptive change.
- Business model innovation.
- Benchmarking that helps to promote change.
The programme aims to provide a plan that allows for successful change to happen.
The training programme is structured and delivered with the focus on four elements that are considered to be critical for lasting successful organisational change:
- Leading Self– helping to change behaviours and move from a feeling of burnout or “treading-water” to peak personal performance.
- Leading Others– explaining how an effective leader can bring this level of engagement to their team and organisation, enabling them to create an environment open to change, but also happy and supportive.
- Leading Teams– understanding the conditions for effective team collaboration, smarter goal setting and effective communication.
- Leading Change– analysing why we struggle to change and how to go about adapting and changing.
- Why, what and who are driving the change?
- What are the expected outcomes?
- How you can build a framework around which you can develop your strategy for change.
Leading Self, Leading Others, Leading Tasks
- Looking at how effective you are by identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
- The class will look in depth at your ability to lead through: Leading Self / Leading Others / Leading the Task.
Developing the Team – Getting Team Buy-in
- Who is leading the change?
- Learning who is responsible for managing and leading the change. Building the team, identifying the different roles and responsibilities, Team Effectiveness and how we can construct the right internal and external enabling conditions to allow teams to develop and change to happen naturally.
Implementing Change & Benchmarking
- How will you implement the change?
- The class will look at the two types of change, Technical & Adaptive Change, and see how each can be applied to certain situations, which approach to use, and which brings the greatest reward.
- What are the measurements for success that you are working towards?
- Setting benchmarks against which change can be measured. Gathering and monitoring data sets that allow you to review and modify your strategy against your benchmarks.
Making it work
- Getting Organisational "Buy-in" – Develop skills that allow for greater buy-in, motivation and rewards.
- Pitching and Presenting Skills – Tools and frameworks designed to enhance your pitching and presentation skills.
- Participants will produce and present a pitch.
- The Week in Review – We will go over some of the topics we discussed by reviewing the learning and planning for the future.