INTCESS 2020- 7th International Conference on Education and Social Sciences
20-22 January, 2020, Dubai
Organized by: International Organization Center of Academic Research
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You are invited to participate in INTCESS 2020- 7th International Conference on Education and Social Sciences that will be held in Dubai on 20-22 January, 2020.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE NOW:
There will be 3 presentation formats: “Oral”, “Poster” or “Virtual”.
Abstracts should be submitted online at:
A MULTIDISCIPLINARY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE:
INTCESS 2020 is a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary international conference that provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and higher education students of diverse disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent research in all fields of EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND THE HUMANITIES in a multicultural atmosphere.
AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT:
You will be able to share all your experiences with other experts in a truly international atmosphere. This conference will be held at the international level. Plenty of participants from more than 30 different countries all over the world are expected to attend.
include, but are not limited to:
all areas of Education; communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and all other areas of social sciences; also all areas of the humanities including anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry, theater and others..
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 16th, 2019
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: December 21st, 2019
- Registration deadline for Authors: December 21st, 2019
- Conference Dates: January 20th, 21st and 22nd, 2020- Dubai
1. All the accepted full papers will be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants during the conference.
2. Participants will also be able to access and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from OCERINT's online e-library (http://www.ocerints.org/index.php/digital-library) web site.
3. INTCESS 2020 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
4. The accepted papers (depending upon their authors’ option) will also be sent to be reviewed for publishing in our peer-reviewed online International journal with an ISSN number (and a DOI number for each paper).
DUBAI (UAE) is one of the most modern cities in the world. It is a destination that mixes modern culture with history, adventure with world-class shopping and entertainment and gastronomy.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai..
INTCESS 2020 Organizing Committee
Conference Website: https://www.ocerints.org/intcess20
Create an international forum to gather, discuss, and exchange the latest academic research in all fields of education, social sciences, and the humanities;
Provide an international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of education, social sciences, and the humanities for in-depth interaction through discussions with colleagues from around the world. Core areas of education and social sciences, and multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary areas will be covered during the conference.
Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students from different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent developments in Education, Social Sciences, and the Humanities.
Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among educators and professionals from all over the world.