bibliodrama leaders of several countries
VZW Het Leerke
- to practice openness for learning from the past and from the experiences discovered in the story of Jonah
- to support each other in the remembrance of troubled past ( Great War)
- to discover and train new methods of playing and leading bibliodrama in interfaith and multilingual groups
- to learn more skills about leading bibliodrama
- connection between the Bible story of Jonah and their own life, the actual situation , diversity of people and religions...
- new ideas about working about and on peace, forgiveness and reconciliation in the person himself and in the relationships he is moving in