In today’s hectic, demanding and stress-filled world, we are called to find creative solutions to complex problems in our professional and personal lives. We face situations that can cause our stress levels to increase. From tense interactions at work, to worry over children and partners, there are endless provoking events that can bring us out of balance.
Doctors are increasingly citing stress as a major contributing factor to most illnesses. The Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine has indicated that Health care expenditures are nearly 50% greater for workers who report high levels of stress.
Low levels of stress can actually increase productivity and efficiency-think of that burst of energy that helps carry you through to meet a deadline or finish a big project. Health challenges start when we experience high levels of prolonged stress causing us to lose sleep, gain weight, get sick, experience digestive issues and feel totally out of balance.
This is a master class course covering all issues relating to stress management. The course provides participants with fundamental knowledge of the nature of Stress and the consequences. Moreover the participants will have the opportunity to expand their understanding of mind-body connection learning new tools and proven practices to manage stress and find health and balance. The course covers the basic principles of emotional freedom techniques and simple yet powerful process that teaches how to transform stressful beliefs. The participants will further have the opportunity to acquire in depth understanding not only of the theory related to the practices of meditation, yoga, breathing practices, healthy nutrition, healthy relationships, conscious communication but also how to implement these tools in everyday life in order to minimize the consequences of stress and get on the path to living a healthy stress free life.
Who to attend HSAB?
- School principals.
- School managers and staff.
- Personnel involved in management of educational institutions.
- Academic and non-academic staff.
- Social workers.
- Welfare personnel.
- Managers directors.
- Individuals with interest in learning how to handle stress.
- Government officials & policy makers
By the end of the course, delegates will have acquired capabilities to:
- Prevent burnout syndrome.
- Enhance emotional self awareness.
- Introduce practical tools for coping with difficult emotions.
- Improve emotional balance.
- Enhance the ability to relax.
- Identify their stress triggers and emotional triggers and come up with new, more resourceful strategies.
- Create nurturing healthy relationships.
More on ShipCon VET opportunities: http://shipcon.eu.com/erasmus-vet/