The ‘Efficient & effective Project Management for EU funded projects’ (PMEU) is a masterclass course that equips all those involved in the management/coordination as well as all those responsible for the technical and financial progress on behalf of their institutions with the required knowledge and expertise in dealing in an efficient & effective manner with the management of EU funded projects. This course is a masterclass course delivered by experts in the area of EC funded projects and it has been designed in an easy-to-follow manner, irrespective of the experience of the delegates in the specific field of study.
The course will offer substantial help and benefit to a wide range of individuals, such as project managers, project coordinators, research officers, legal representatives (i.e. school principals, directors) as well as those working in the International Relations Office of Universities, to deal with the ever-demanding needs of reporting and monitoring of EC funded projects. The course covers all important areas of project management, such as obligations related to reporting and visibility of EC funded projects. Moreover, the course offers a comprehensive overview on the various forms of audits as well as tools for efficient & effective monitoring & evaluation. The delegates are benefited from a detailed review and analysis of financial risks and the mitigation measures for dealing with these risks. Finally, the delegates will be offered a ‘hands-on’ experience with two unique case studies which will highlight the amount of work needed during periodic (i.e. annual) reviews and the evaluation of the project during these reviews by EC.
WHO TO ATTEND?
The PMEU course is ideal for:
- Project Managers & officers responsible for EU funded projects
- Financial managers & officers responsible for EU funded projects
- Business development managers
- Managers/directors in International coordination offices (universities)
- Personnel in International coordination offices (universities)
- Erasmus+ coordinators and officers
- Employees/staff responsible on strategy in EU research funding (institutions, research centres)
- School principals (primary & secondary)
- School managers & staff (primary & secondary)
- Personnel involved in management of EU funded projects (companies, NGOs)
This course provides the general knowledge and understanding required to understand key elements of Project Management for EU funded projects. By the end of the course, delegates will have acquired capabilities to:
- Deal with EC project reporting
- Comprehend the obligations for visibility & communication/dissemination of EC funded projects
- Prepare & deal with obligations resulting from EC audits
- Understand the importance of project monitoring & evaluation
- Set up evaluation tools for the project
- Set up performance indicators for project monitoring & evaluation
- Understand financial risks related to EC funded projects for their company/institution
- Implement mitigation measures for dealing with financial risks associated with EC funded projects
For more information please follow this link: http://shipcon.eu.com/erasmus-vet/