Sociocracy is a participative-democratic, dynamic governance method that brings cooperation capacity, commitment and empowerment to the people. It works within any decision-making processes, in teams, in organizations, as well as in the entire society. Long-term we aim to teach Sociocracy with the first pioneers in the southern EU-countries as it will strengthen trust among people and help empower these countries.
Optionally, after the two year program, the group of certified participants will be able to start a Center for Sociocracy in their countries and begin to multiply the knowledge gained.
On the basis of Sociocracy as created by Gerard Endenburg (NL) in 1970, the participants will learn during the first year to facilitate meetings in a sociocratic way, inside their own organization as well as in other organizations. During the first part, 6 days in total, they will get the experience on “How to work in a sociocratic circle”. Until the second part, after approximately one year, the participants must practice sociocratic facilitation many times and reflect their experiences in a minimum of ten (10) documentations and through their study-groups, with the help of the sociocratic supervisors.
When participants fulfil the above criteria, finish their training and get their diploma as “Sociocratic Facilitators”, they will then be eligible to continue on to the second part after approximately one year.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +30210601052.
- be able to implement a sociocratic teamwork in their NGOs and professional settings. As a Professional Sociocratic Facilitatorthey are able to offer sociocratic facilitation to any organization.
- significantly increase the effectiveness of their decision-making structures after the course in their own organizations. Shared decision-making also creates a shared responsibility in these organizations.
- identify their potential, increase their confidence, minimize their friction losses, and thus the productivity of their organizations grows.
- develop personal competences, process-leading, equality, tolerance and trust. Participatory and cooperative values will be strengthened.
- ultimately through these sociocratic decision-structures become co-entrepreneurs, share in the cooperation and enjoy success.