The College Development Network (CDN) Marketing and Communications Conference 2019 will take place on 12 September at the University of Stirling. The event will focus on professional development and the delivery of high quality and high impact education marketing and communications activities and campaigns. Delegates will be able to network and share ideas with others working in marketing and communications departments within educational sectors across Scotland. The event is aimed at those who work within both in educational and agency settings.
The main aims of the event are to:
- Explore the impact of digital technology on marketing, communications and PR activities
- Gain insight into motivating and engaging a school audience
- Understand how to utilise analytics
- Learn about the Scotland is Now campaign
- Network with other marketing and communications professionals
- Discuss approaches to apprenticeship recruitment
- Consider key issues in educational marketing and communications
Delegates will also enjoy interactive activities, including making a film on mobile devices.
Date: 12 September 2019
Location: Stirling Court Hotel, University of Sterling, Airthrey Road, Stirling, FK9 4LA
Ticket price: £45.00 (discounts for bookings of 10 – total price £405.00)