Conference will look at issues and challenges such as:
- what makes VET so attractive;
- examples of good practice and case studies;
- how VET institutions and stakeholders can continue to build on this success;
- the perceptions of those key players in promoting VET as a flexible and relevant pathway in todays world;
- the importance of high quality career advice and guidance;
- the value of robust quality assurance transparency and transferability;
- the benefits of working toward learning outcomes.
These issues will be explored in detail through the theme-related workshops.
The following topical issues facing VET institutions will be discussed at the workshops:
- higher VET and its role in enhancing excellence in VET;
- The importance of good quality Advice and Guidance;
- quality assurance and its role in VET;
- digital skills and excellence - the business case digital skills;
- skills updating through workforce development programmes - a partnership approach;
- the shift toward building on learning outcomes - approaches to learning methodologies