University of Wrocław and Foundation Pro Scientia Publica
are pleased to announce the 1st international conference ANDRAGOGY & ADULT EDUCATION.Psychological, sociological, economic and cultural dimensions of development
The conference will take place on the 11-13 September 2019 at the University of Wrocław, Poland.
The main topics are contemporary problems of andragogy and adult education related to the cultural, economic and social change. We especially invite transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary young scholars, trainers, coaches, tutors and practicioners as one of our aims is to avoid the sometimes unclear divisions between different branches and disciplines as well as to promote knowledge above all boundaries.
We invite all papers, yet especially those dealing with the following:
- modern challenges of andragogy and adult education in the cultural and sociological context
- problems in andragogy and adult education related to the social and cultural change
- issues in higher and adult education
- the idea of the university of the third age in modern world
- education of seniors
- cultural and social experience of adults
- learning within organizations (human resourses in the information society)
- ICT in adult education
- new forms and areas of adult learning
- social work with local communities