The term ‘adult learning professional’ encompasses a wide range of people and organisations (including networks, groups and volunteers) who work in the adult learning sector. These can include:
- Adult learning providers (including employers, universities, NGOs, etc.), teachers, trainers, trainee teachers and volunteers;
- Academics, students, researchers;
- National adult learning infrastructure, networks and organisations;
- Funded projects and partnerships or those seeking funding;
- Policy-makers at national and European levels.