The Women Return to Work Project was a two year project funded through Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships for adult education: KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices: 2016-1-SE01-KA204-022066
- The Minerva Foundation (Sweden)
- The Foundation Institute of Human Development (Poland)
- KOMEK (Turkey)
- The Rural Centre (N Ireland, UK)
The main goal of the project was to prepare women of all ages (local, migrant, refugee and disabled) to return to employment or entrepreneurship after a period of economic inactivity by developing their key skills and competencies to improve labour mobility especially in rural areas where finding employment can more difficult by providing them with explore opportunities to create employment.
Each partner had a specific area of expertise to support women in their region return to work:
- Sweden: ISO 9001 certified mentoring programme
- UK: Entrepreneurship & Networks
- Poland: Working after Parenthood and Disability and how to support the immigrant workers - focus Ukraine
- Turkey: Personal and Professional Development and Refugee Women.
This Newsletter presents the best practice from Sweden.