Technological Empowerment for teachers - trainers (MOBILE-TECH)
MOBILE-TECH course is aimed to empower the teachers/trainers technologically, giving them the opportunity to get to know the methodologies and tools to use mobile learning in their teaching/learning process. The programme is designed for teachers and VET trainers and includes all the modern mobile learning approaches, tools, and methodologies to help them create their own. This course inspired by Erasmus+ KA2 project "MOBILE-TECH".
The course is the result of a KA2 Erasmus+ project “MOBILE-TECH”.
- SAN JOSE-MARISTAK (Spain)
- EPIMORFOTIKI KILKIS Single Member llc (Greece)
- Learnmera OY (Finland)
- Glasgow Clyde College (UK)
- IBAF gGmbH (Germany)
- INVESLAN (Spain)
The course is structured in the following modules:
- Mobile devices to be used in Education;
- Mobile solutions, tools, media and Apps;
- Pedagogical benefits & advantages of M-Learning;
- Planning a personal approach.
Duration of the course: 5 days (Monday to Friday).
Select the training session according to your schedule:
- 25 Aug - 31 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep - 21 Sep 2019
- 06 Oct - 12 Oct 2019
- 08 Mar - 14 Mar 2020
- 29 Mar - 04 Apr 2020
- 10 May - 16 May 2020
Venue of the course: Thessaloniki (Greece)
- the EUROPASS MOBILITY Certificate
- Certificate of attendance, issued by Epimoroftiki Kilkis