Teachers’ professional development program „STEAM capacity building”
In-service training/professional development program (PDP) is aimed to support development of teachers’ competences and raise their awareness in the current educational needs, challenges and trends. The programme is designed for teachers of basic education and offers a set of 4 thematic modules which will cover integrated teaching skills based on STEM & STEAM (teacher’s STEM capacities development in the classroom), competencies that teachers and educators need to effectively facilitate students' learning process, to enable them to develop those social and cognitive skills needed for successful personal development and professional career. The four modules (40 hours, face-to-face training) are:
- From theory to practice,
- Collaborative problem solving & Problems based learning,
- Assessment & validation of students learning achievements.
This is the result of a KA2 Erasmus+ project “STEAM CAPCITY BUILDING”.
- Ugdymo plėtotės centras, Vilnius, Lithuania
- EPIMORFOTIKI KILKIS, Kilkis, Greece
- CREF EDUCATION (Centro de Recursos Educativos e Formação), Sesimbra, Portugal, Portugal
- DIDE KILKIS, Greece
- Centro Autonomico de Formacion e innovacion, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Amsterdam University, Netherlands