Social Platform TELL ME - Theatre for Education and Literacy Learning of Migrants in Europe
The TELLME Social Platform is one of the outputs of the Erasmus+ project “TELL ME – Theatre for Education and Literacy Learning of Migrants in Europe” (www.tellmeproject.com) whose lead applicant is the Nuovo Comitato il Nobel per i Disabili (Nobel for Disabled People New Committee: www.comitatonobeldisabili.it) founded by the Theatre actor, director and writer Dario Fo, Nobel Prize in Literature 1997.
The aim is to provide an information and communication free service to organizations and individual operators who seek and offer opportunities in the areas of learning, social inclusion and Theatre.
By registering on the platform you will be able to:
- Showcase your skills and interests
- Inform and be informed about ongoing projects throughout Europe
- Inform and be informed about individual events (shows, workshops, conferences, exhibitions …)
- Propose and / or look for partners for new projects to be realized
- Keep up-to-date on Calls published within the various European Union programmes.
Registering as a single operator or as an organization you will have access to your individual area where you can upload data and information about your activities: projects, events, new proposals…
Enter into the Network and let us know who you are and what you are looking for.
TELL US! Register on the the platform
Jacopo Fo, Nazzareno Vasapollo
CND - Nuovo Comitato Nobel per i Disabili, Gubbio (Italy)