During 19 months of cooperation six international events were organized. Four of the events were public debates where citizens actively stated their thoughts about the EU and future of Europe. Lots of people participated, with various backgrounds: students, farmers, public figures, retirees.
On debates, positives and negatives of the EU membership were outlined, then projects and their success, problems which occurred and interaction with civil society and institutions. An active involvement of the young was present throughout the whole project.
Contents of the results
- Project summary
- Project activities
- Event nr.1. Let's begin!
- Event nr.2. Hear the wisdom
- Event nr.3. Let the young be heard
- Event nr.4. Through another point of view
- Event nr.5. We're all in this together
- Event nr.6. Spread the word
- Conclusions and guidelines for the EU
- Lessons learned