Aimed at individuals in further and higher education who have an interest in lifelong learning: academic staff, lecturers, tutors, learning support staff, learning technologists, and information, advice and guidance professionals, the publication signposts some of the effective higher education practice taking place in the UK and addresses the benefits and challenges that arise in a digital age.
The eleven institutional case studies have been aligned against the following themes:
- Support for lifelong learners
- Responsive curriculum design
- Flexible curriculum delivery
- Assessment, feedback and accreditation
- Stakeholder engagement and sustainable partnerships
Learning in a Digital Age is the latest in the Effective Practice series from the JISC e-Learning Programme.