Final Report Expert Survey – Let women choose! - European partnership for the development of female entrepreneurship
Let women choose! – European partnership for the development of female entrepreneurship is a Erasmus+ KA204 – Strategic Partnerships for adult education project. ID Project: KA204-39673D95.
The project has a duration of 24 months and involves the following countries: Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Estonia and Lithuania.
The specific objective of the project is the inclusion of women in the world of work, through the creation, development and consolidation of women’s enterprises.
The Let Women Choose partnership conducted, in the months of March, April and May 2020, a series of interviews with experts to comprehend what can be changed in the entrepreneurship world. The report, attached, compiles all the interviews taken in the different countries of the partnership, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Lithuania and Estonia. The partners from each country interviewed 20 people each and have done a national report.
The data collected from the interviews indeed reveals that the entrepreneurship world faces several problems, in all partner countries, on what concerns gender equality. Aiming to improve the situation the consortium compiled the following list of recommendations from the conducted interviews:
- Raising awareness programs showing women positions in society, both professionally and in the family circle;
- Implement policies of cultural development on gender equality, through training and information;
- Policy implementation on family support;
- Promotion of peer and good practices exchanges;
- Promote specific support measures for female enterprises;
- Creation of a fund for women starting their own business.
The attached paper is the sum up of the partners work.