EMPOWER Project: Female Empowerment for Employability – A Guide for Policymakers
Our Erasmus+ KA2 project EMPOWER has officially come to an end, and we would like to present a final celebratory piece that we hope will inspire change in support policies for all vulnerable women.
‘Female Empowerment for Employability – A Guide for Policymakers’ presents an overview of our efforts, experiences and recommendations based on the development of the EMPOWER Training Programme that, in the past 2 years, has directly supported 98 support workers (including volunteers) and 89 women across the partner countries.
It is a must-read for all policymakers and adult educators who currently support vulnerable women or wish to do so in the future.
This document is free and available in four languages: English, Greek, Icelandic and Lithuanian
- ‘Female Empowerment for Employability – A Guide for Policymakers’
- ‘Ενδυνάμωση Απασχολησι- μότητας Γυναικών – Οδηγός για Φορείς Χάραξης Πολιτικής’
- ‘Valdefling til betri starfshæfni – Leiðbeiningar fyrir stefnumótunaraðila’
- ‘Moterų įgalinimas įsidarbinimo galimybėms didinti – Vadovas suaugusiųjų švietimo politikos formuotojams’
The objectives of the EMPOWER project are to:
- Equip Support Workers working with vulnerable women with the soft skills training necessary to pass these skills onto women in order to increase their employability and entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Equip vulnerable women with greater confidence, belief & resilience to succeed economically.