1. Name of your university interested in participating in Erasmus+ project:
Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, Faculty of Innovative Mechanic Engineering
2. Main field of activities of the university:
Internationalization of HEIsIntegration into Bologna process, recognition of qualificationsInternational cooperation and developmentEU studiesStrategic partnershipCurricula development and harmonizationLifelong learningInclusive educationYouth activities
3. Information about the intended Erasmus+ project (objectives etc.):
Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno is looking for the Erasmus+ partners to develop the curricula of the master’s degree in the field of additive production technologies of polymer and metal structural items.
It is assumed that the project will belong to “Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices” in order to reach the goal of Capacity Building in the field of higher education supporting cooperation with Partner Countries.
4. Project proposal/description (expected outcomes etc.):
- systematization of theoretical insights and the experience of the "from bottom to top" approach in the parts’ manufacturing;
- identification of the professional competences and the set of courses which ensures their formation for master’s degree in additive technologies;
- popularization of additive technologies and prototyping in the production of unique products for various purposes;
- development of the documents’ set for beginning of master's training in the field of additive technologies.
5. Previous international experience:
For more than 20 years Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno is actively involved in managing international projects within Tempus, Erasmus Mundus, EU Cross-Border Cooperation programmes and others. The University proved itself as an experienced, reliable partner and it is always open for new international partnerships development and cooperation.