Yalova Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization is a public body. It consists of 8 departments ( 2 environment departments, 4 urbanization departments, 2 administration department-human resources) and about 80 staff members ( environmental engineer, chemical engineer, geological engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical and electronics engineer, urban and regional planner, geophysical engineer, architect, agricultural engineer, chemist,civil engineer, etc.).
Our quality policy is to protect the environment and create high quality places of living within the scope of sustainable development principles to monitor and supervise the applications by preparing management plans for settlement, environment and construction, to continuously improve the efficiency by following the requirements of the quality management system standard.
Our directorate has a wide sphere of duties :
- protection of environment (solid waste, air pollution, waste water, soil pollution, environmental impact assessment etc.)
- protection of natural assets, biodiversity, protected areas
- sustainable development, housing and cooperative works, rural development
- building assessment, post-earthquake damage inspections
- sustainable urbanization
- cooperation with the schools to increase environmental awareness of students between the age of 7-17
-Teaching, learning, training and discussing activities with – especially-disadvantaged youth
- working with students who are living in rural areas in the context of social inclusion
-recycling activities with schools and youth with educational obstacles throughout Yalova.
- exhibitions about environment with youth and young people with fewer opportunities.
- preparing and implementing projects for development of environmental awareness
We are ready to be a partner of your KA2 projects and guarantee hard-work and a close cooperation.
We would be very glad to join in your network as a Partner and collaborate with you to implement with success new European Projects.
If you are interested to collaborate with us, don't hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com
Thanks in advance for your attention and for your interest.
We hope to hear news from you very soon!