VšĮ Žmogiškųjų išteklių stebėsenos ir plėtros biuras (ŽISPB) is a non-governmental non-profit organization with 12 permanent staff members and great number of volunteers who help organizing activities implemented by the organisation.
The objectives of ŽISPB are:
- to observe, analyze and assess social phenomena and processes in the field of social and educational policy;
- to create, adapt and implement innovative social and educational initiatives and projects related to formal and non-formal education both to professionals and different target groups.
Centre develops and implements various projects, initiatives and interventions at both national-local and transnational level, in collaboration with formal and non-formal adult education providers, training centres, schools, public bodies, research centres, NGOs, social cooperatives, SMEs, business associations, etc.
The services are provided for different target groups: seniors, victims of violence, (ex) offenders, social risk families, youth, volunteers, social workers, social partners, disabled people, etc. Provided services include:
- development and implementation of local and international projects mostly with socially excluded target groups;
- development and accreditation of different programs for perpetrators, post-graduated social workers, social workers assistants, nurses, managers, employers, volunteers, etc.
- organization, execution and implementation of various social initiatives and activities, conferences, “round table” meetings etc. mainly in the field of working with victims of violence and perpetrators, HR management, inclusion of socially disadvantaged, vulnerable groups (e.g. victims, elderly, unemployed, disabled, etc.);
- provision of research, information, counselling (advice), external evaluation services;
- translation, interpretation services;
- provision of training.
ZISPB seeks to create or adapt new psychological services and training for the different groups of professionals working with social disadvantageous groups to provide them with information, counseling and educational activities; to initiate, participate and implement both local and international projects in the field of social work, formal and non-formal education; to improve skills, competences and knowledge to professionals and volunteers and provide them with methodical support.
Organisation has expertise in assessing and developing soft skills, developing and implementing new learning methods, working out new strategies, methodical materials and programmes regarding effective vocational insertion. As well we are skilled in pilot trainings, e-learning, accreditation of programmes, quality assurance, dissemination and valorisation, project management, research, conferences and venues, etc.