SQLearn was founded in 2006 and is the most dynamically developing Greek company with exclusive expertise in the provision of e-learning services.
The suite of SQLearn’s services can address the needs of a wide range of businesses and organizations, both in Greece and abroad, offering the most reliable solutions for e-learning, namely:
• Training needs assessment
• Educational planning in accordance with modern pedagogical approaches on e-learning
• Learning Management Systems (LMS) development
• E-learning courses development including webinars, scenario-based courses and software simulations
• 3D animations and Virtual Reality (VR) for e-learning
• Serious Games development
• Custom plugins development to enhance e-learning courses and/or LMS
• Evaluation of online education programs
• Training and technical support for managers and trainers
SQLearn’s long-standing partnerships with numerous companies in the fields of finance, maritime/shipping, health, energy and many other large private, public companies and non-profit organizations, is proof of the quality and effectiveness of its services.
Meanwhile, SQLearn maintains an effective and continually improving Quality Management System (QMS) which complies with the ABS Guide for Certification of Maritime Education Facilities & Training Courses and the ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
The total manpower of SQLearn is currently more than 60 people, among them are software developers, instructional designers, 3D animators, e-learning developers, graphic designers, sound engineers and project managers.
SQLearn has a significant experience in various projects co-funded by the European Commission and national funds as coordinator and/or technical expert such as Erasmus+ and PA 2014-2020
Contact info: Dimitris Georgiadis Project Manager National & EU Funded - firstname.lastname@example.org