La Maison de l'Europe Dunkerque et Flandre Littorale is a non-profit organization. It is an Europe Direct Information Centre.
- to provide information about European Union (institutions, EU policies...);
- to provide a space for discussion and debate on EU issues and a wide range of events, from cultural to educational;
- to encourage the dialogue on EU issues and aim to actively involve citizens and civil society groups in the debate on Europe, to raise the awareness about the EU and European decision-making;
- to organise debates, conferences, lectures, seminars and cultural events;
- to inform and help project leaders get EU funding opportunities (grants, call for tenders...)