Consorzio il Sol.co del serio
Sol.co del Serio is a consortium of 10 social cooperatives located in the Northern Italy (in the district of Bergamo) and founded in November 2000.
The consortium pursues the following purposes:
- develop projects and services for human, social and cultural promotion
- promote the social and individual potential of people
- promote innovative social enterprise
- develop the principle of subsidiaries
- promote and support the overcoming of socio-cultural barriers.
In particular, the consortium is committed to:
- disseminating a model of social and solidarity economy, promoting initiatives to support and enhance the weakest groups
- enhancing network projects that develop synergies and exchanges among the consortium's cooperatives
- promoting social innovation.