Baltijas Datoru Akademija (in English – Baltic Computer Academy; in further text – BDA) is the leading center in the Baltic region for training and certification of professionals and users in the field of ICT, project management, and business process management, which has been successfully operating in the Latvian market since 1994.
The full range of services provided by BDA includes:
- Vendor certified training courses
- Professional certification services
- Customized training solutions
- E-learning solutions
- Human resource development consultations
- Competence-based employee evaluation and development
- Competence assessment
- Research in the field of competence-based human resource development
Since 2006 BDA is also a Lattelecom group company. (The Lattelecom group is the leading provider of electronic communications services in Latvia and 51% of its shares are owned by the Latvian government)
BDA‘s staff consists of 20 full-time employees and 40 part-time trainers, and the average number of specialists trained each year is 7000, the average NPS (Net Promoter Score) is 72.
BDA has experience with management of large-scale projects and initiatives with a substantial budget and a high number of trainees, other involved parties, several activities and outputs.