Asociación para la promoción y gestión de servicios sociales generales y especializados (Progestión)
Asociación Progestión is a non-profit organization established in May 1990 and based in several provinces of Spain (Madrid, Valladolid and Badajoz). Its mission is to provide resources and skills to the most vulnerable people to enable them to achieve their objectives in an autonomous and responsible manner, seeking the best possible access to the exercise of their rights and the improvement of their quality of life.
We work with different groups in a situation of social exclusion: migrants, refugees and asylum seekers, homeless people, women victims of gender-based violence, unemployed or young people, persons with addictions or dual pathology, etc.
Our asset is to be deeply rooted into the local communities, in direct contact with our target group and working with a holistic approach in all the following areas:
- legal counselling
- psycho-social care
- employment guidance
- residential care and social accompaniment
- international protection
- socio-educational actions
- social and linguistic integration
- community intervention
- housing for asylum seekers, refugees, people with dual pathology and women victims of gender-based violence
- counselling for people suffering from different addictions
- anti-discrimination and hate crime observatory
- development of training and workshops (training of trainers for social field professionals and for our target groups).