A society whose processes and practices are based on the production, distribution and use of knowledge.
An episode of learning in which learners undertake a physical activity, rather than watching a demonstration or listening to a lecture. Examples include building models and role-play. The term also relates to ‘learning style’; some learners prefer and learn better through active learning approaches.
- Communication in the mother tongue;
- Communication in foreign languages;
- Mathematical competence and basic competences in science and technology;
- Digital competence;
- Learning to learn;
- Social and civic competences;
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Cultural awareness and expression.