#WomenEd is a global grassroots movement which connects aspiring and existing women leaders in education and gives women leaders a voice in education.
This online event is a collection of inspirational speakers sharing ideas about how to lead and educate in these challenging times.
- Claire Grosvenor and Deb Outhwaite - ‘Fake It until you Make It: securing a new post at a time of challenge’
- Felicity King - 'Sustainable Leaders/Teachers through challenging times'
- Hannah Wilson - 'The Challenge of Living Your Values in a Crisis'
- Jade Hickin - 'Challenging yourself: how to continue your professional development'
- Jill Berry - 'Schools planning for the future at this time of challenge'
- Kaley Riley - 'Challenging Home Learning with wellbeing at its forefront'
- Shaheen Parekh - 'Targeted Student Support - a young person centred approach'
- Sonia Thompson - 'Being a Shelter in a Time of Storm'
- Zara Shah - ‘The Challenge of Maintaining Standards - when the day job comes home’