Vulnerability in education – CONNECTOR brings online discussions in many languages
CONNECTOR is a traditional event, which unites various stakeholders in education (teachers, adult educators, parents, learners, decision-makers). This year the main topic is "Vulnerability in education".
Challenges of the year 2020 demonstrated how vulnerable we all are, it revealed our weaknesses and areas of development, made us live and work in new ways.
The event will take place during several days: December 14–17, 2020.
Every day we will tackle some aspect of vulnerability in education and search for answers to the following questions:
- How to deal with burning out while working and learning on-line?
- What can we do in the labour market in the times of economic crisis? What to learn and how to learn to live in a sustainable world?
- How to communicate and develop without masks in the period on masks? How to build trust, social cohesion and solidarity?
- How to stay healthy physically and psychologically?
- How to allow yourself to be vulnerable in education? Where does equity start?
- How to become less vulnerable in digital environments (as an educator, as a learner, as a parent)?
The event is mostly in Russian, but there is one online workshop in English on December 16, 2020 at 15.30–17.00: Entrepreneurship competencies – from awareness to abilities and brave experiments. The webinar is free of charge, feel free to join.
CONNECTOR is organized in cooperation with Vestifex, Nordic Council of Ministers' Office in Estonia, EPALE and ANDRAS.