Startup Business Entrepreneurial of Inactive Women and Housewives Through Handicraft Skills Multiplier Event
Start-up Business Entrepreneurial of Inactive Housewives and Woman Through Handicraft Skills
The meeting was held at Kayseri Novotel on September 26th, 2019 Thursday at 09:00. Representatives from Adult Learning Centers, R&D Department of the City Directorate of Education, Employment Agency, neighborhood leaders and NGOs participated the event. The main objective of the meeting is to introduce the activities of the project and to discuss the steps to be taken by the İŞKUR authorities to increase women’s employment, to develop cooperation between institutions and non-governmental organizations, supports and grants for the employment of women, the fund resources that can be used for women, and similar topics.
The Main Agenda of the Multiplier Event
Brief Information about the Startup Business Entrepreneurial of Inactive Women and Housewives Through Handicraft Project.- Project activities- Proje trainings
* Ottoman Kati Art Training Course in Kayseri in 2018 (6 female participants from 4 project partners)
* Home Textile Products Training Course in Lithuania in 2018 (6 female participants from 4 project partners)
* Jewellery&Accessories Training Course in Italy, 2018 (6 female participants from 4 project partners)
* Ceramics&Pottery Training Course in Italy, 2019 (6 female participants from 4 project partners)
- Introducing the Online Video Course Platform- Introducing the Online Teachers' Community Platform- Introducing the Training Modules- What the Participants Say About Project - Sharing the project experience and new skills.
İŞKUR's (Turkish Employment Agency) Activities for Women's Employment- Gülcan ŞENBAŞ - İŞKUR Business and Professional Consultant- A Success Story: Asuman Çağlıkantar, Asudan Natural Foods- İŞKUR Business Club Activities: Ayşenur AÇAR - İŞKUR Business and Professional Consultant
Question and Answer with Murat YILMAZ – İŞKUR, Branch Manager
Kayseri Women's Association- Increasing the Number of Women Entrepreneurs- Importance of women's participation in the labor force- A Success Story
Kayseri Provincial Directorate of Education
- Information about Erasmus +, IPA, Development Agency Projects, Hakan Yiğit- Support and grants
Discussion, Question and Answer
- Kadın İstihdamının Önündeki Engeller, İhtiyaçlar, Çözüm Önerileri,Beklentiler ve İşbirliği Olanaklarının Değerlendirilmesi
For more information about the event please contact the project director, Mükremin İNCEDAĞ on +905058312831.