Rēzeknes tehnikums continues to implement Erasmus+projects
"Through the practice to success” is a new Erasmus+ VET-mobility (project Nr. 2021-1-LV01-KA122-VET-000019028) implemented by Rēzeknes Tehnikums (Rezekne Technical school, Latvia) in 2021/2022 Academic year.
The object of the Project is to provide the opportunities to improve professional skills at companies and vocational training centres abroad to 30 students of Rezekne Technical School, in this way ensuring their development of professional and personal competences and increasing competitiveness in the labor market.
In frames of this project Rezekne technical school organised 3- and 5-week placements for 2, 3 and 4-year VET-students in schools of Lithuania and Estonia, and companies in Italy, Poland and Germany.
The school tries to obtain students of age 16-20 are from different curriculas: Auto-transport, Wood products manufacturing, Catering service, Hotel service, Computer systems, Energy and power engineering, Commercial sciences, Building/Construction" and “Food processing industry".
Our constant and reliable organizations are
- in Germany (Erasmus partner, Inh. Wouter Groet),
- Poland (Centrum Wspierania Szkol-Europejskie Programy Edukacyjne Tomasz Walicki Spolka z.o.o.),
- Italy ("Fattoria Biologica Patrice di Niclas Patrice" and "Societa cooperativa sociale New service"),
- in Lithuania (Utenos Regioninis Profesinio Mokymo Centras and Ukmerge school of technologies and business)
- and Estonia (Ida-Virumaa Kutsehariduskeskus).
We have also a new partner in Poland (Perfect Project Spolka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia) that cooperates with us in ES program Erasmus+ KA1 and KA2 activities frames.
- I improved my technical/professional skills and competences
- I feel I have improved my skills in the main language (En) used during your mobility activity;
- I am more confident and convinced of my abilities
- I believe that my chances to get a new or better job have increased
- I am satisfied with your Erasmus+ mobility experience in general
- I want to take part in Erasmus+ project again!
The implementing the Project “Through the practice to success”, winners are both: students and potential employers who through the labour market will get new qualified specialists involved in project.
As a result, the cooperation and current ties with constant partners are strengthened and experience of Erasmus+ projects realization is improved: the ability to work in EU. International level is growing, monitoring skills and international strategies are developed.
Svetlana Mikanova, Educational methodologist in Rēzeknes Tehnikums