Through a series of keynote speeches, seminars, workshops and information sessions, NIACE, the Forum for Adult Learning Northern Ireland, Scotland's Learning Partnership, and NIACE Cymru will provide:
- Information on how impact is measured across the UK and beyond
- Updates on development projects which have the most impact on adults with low basic skills, such as the development of a new Citizen's’ Curriculum and Employability Skills for Young Adults
- Reports from the four Impact Forums established across the four UK administrations: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales
- Inputs from EPALE UK about how information on adult learning can be shared across providers, practitioners and policy makers
- Learners' voices about how adult learning has made a difference to their lives
The 24 hour event will include all refreshments (including dinner), delegate packs, and optional tours of the City Literary Institute and/or Cultural London walking tour.
Please note this is a free conference by personal invitation only. There will be no support for travel costs or accommodation.
NOTE: accommodation in London gets booked quickly, so please book a hotel early to avoid disappointment.
National Institute of Adult Continuing Education
+44116 204 4200