ONE intends to reinforce the quality of Adult Education (AE) provision and its relevance in terms of social inclusion in Europe by providing capacity building support to existing national networks of AE providers in Italy, Portugal and Slovakia with reference to specific themes: Guidance services, Reaching out and active engagement of adults in both education and validation processes, Validation of non-formal and informal learning, Soft and basic skills for inclusion and active citizenship.
The ONE multi-stakeholder partnership, involving organizations and public authorities from project countries, is going to do so by using the European Peer Review methodology, which has proven to boost cooperation among educational actors and be a valuable opportunity for mutual learning and professional growth of all the parties involved.
The ONE project purpose is the improvement of national adult learning networks in Europe so to make them more effective in putting into practice the European policies in adult learning for preventing and combating social exclusion, poverty and unemployment. Given this, the project is expected also to impact in the mid and long term on the empowerment of and adult population, with specific reference to low-skilled adults.
- Mapping good practices in adult learning with reference to the identified themes.
- Organizing and performing mutual Peer Reviews in AE providers and relevant stakeholders.
- Elaboration, implementation, piloting and impact evaluation of the ONE Capacity Building Strategy.
- Awareness raising action for the empowerment of both providers and learners in the relevance of adult learning for social inclusion, economic growth and community development.
- Compendium of good practices.
- Common Capacity Building Strategy (CBS).
- Action Plans and protocols for the implementation of the strategy at network level.
- EU Peer Review network for Adult Education to continuously sustain the project results.
- BEtheONE, open days to increase the awareness of adult learners.
- Policy Recommendations for regional and national policy makers.
- Coordinator RIDAP, c/o CPIA Metropolitano di Bologna, Italy
- FORMA.Azione, Italy
- GLOBEDU, Finland
- KERIGMA, Portugal
- APEFA, Portugal
- ŠIOV, Slovakia
- AIVD, Slovakia
Contact/Slovakia: State Vocational Education Institute Stromova street 9, Bratislava, Slovakia