Experiential course using powerful non formal methodology to increase inclusion of disadvantaged learners.
Erasmus+ grant beneficiares are welcome.
Exercises using the outdoor as resource and games and group dynamics to engage learners.
Other course durations are welcome (5-10 days of course)
- Culture and Interculturality
- Group dynamics.
- Non-formal methods for inclusion
- Conflict management and mediation
- to develop competences regarding applying non-formal education activities and techniques in different formal settings in order to encourage inclusion
- to share best practices and transfer knowledge and methods between different cultural zones learner ages regarding successful inclusive approaches
- to develop the participants’ competences of ensuring harmonious group building (taking into account diversity challenges) by usage of non-formal group dynamics
-to develop better understanding of their own competence as trainers and to develop creative intercultural strategies for dealing with inclusion challenges
-to promote the use mediation and negotiation tools in the fight against exclusion of people with fewer opportunities
-to promote European cooperation in the field of education within the framework of the Erasmus+ program by partnership building
- gain a better understanding of the theoretical background and implementation of inclusive education,
- learn how to identify and assess risks and barriers to integration
- be able to observe how the specific methods of special education are applied
- learn how to use inclusive tools to integrate adults with SEN.
- gain skills and knowledge of how to organize the educational environment, so as to ensure the arrangement of an integrative space
- develop their communication skills in order to ensure effective support for special needs adults
- learn how to transfer knowledge between different cultural areas on successful inclusive approaches,
- develop skills that ensure a climate that encourages good dynamics of the group in which everyone feels included,
- learn how to cultivate tolerant attitudes,
- learn how to identify and understand the needs of the adults they work with
- share with other participants examples of good practice in inclusive education,
- improve their ability to work in a team in intercultural environments,
- expand their network of contacts for future international cooperation and they will improve their knowledge on the culture of other countries
- gain a greater confidence in their capacities for national and international cooperation
- enrich their knowledge regarding the European professional development opportunities
- understand the importance of cooperation at local and European level in the field of inclusive education
- Europass mobility certificate