Within joint activities of the Institute for Adult Education of Republika Srpska and DVV International – Country Office Bosnia and Herzegovina, the training on Monitoring and evaluation of work quality of adult education providers took place in Banja Luka on October 24-25, 2019.
This training is primarily intended for employees of institutions responsible for monitoring and assessment of work of AE provider, but also for providers which strive to maintain high-quality offer for their participants through continuous training of staff.
The educational process was created and led by Aleksandra Pejatović, professor at the Department for Andragogy of the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade. During the training the following topics were addressed:
- quality in education;
- the term, basic features and forms of evaluation in education;
- term of monitoring;
- drafting of the process of evaluation/assessment of work quality in AE organisations – standards and indicators;
- elements and aspects of work quality in AE organisations;
- quality assessment models for AE provider;
- system for assessment of the work quality of AE provider in RS – state of the art and possibilities for improvement