"Learn, practice and work!" is a new Erasmus+ VET-mobility (project Nr. 2018-1-LV01-KA102-0469053) implemented by Rēzeknes Tehnikums (Rezekne Technical school, Latvia).
The object of the Project "Learn, practise and work" is to provide the opportunities to improve professional skills at companies and vocational training centres abroad to students of Rezekne Technical School, in this way ensuring their development of professional and personal competences and encreasing competitiveness in the labor market.
In frames of this project Rezekne technical school organised 2, 3 and 5-week placements for 2, 3 and 4-year VET-students.
The project was implemented in cooperation with 6 host organisations in Lithuania, Estonia, Germany, Poland and Italy. Totaly 25 participants had practical training in companies and 20 participants had practical training at schools.
45 students of age 17-20 are from different curriculas: Auto-transport, Wood products manufacturing, Catering service, Hotel service, Programming, Energy and power engineering, Interior design, Building/Construction" and Food processing industry".
- I feel I have improved my skills in the main language (En) used during your mobility activity - 62,22 % positive answers;
- I believe that my chances to get a new or better job have increased - 91,11 %
- I improved my technical/professional skills and competences - 93,33 %
- I am satisfied with the alignment of the courses/training abroad and the curriculum at the sending institution - 100%
- I am more confident and convinced of my abilities - 93,33 %
- I am more able to cooperate with people from other backgrounds and cultures - 88,89%
- I am satisfied with your Erasmus+ mobility experience in general - 100%
- I want to take part in Erasmus+ project again!
Educational methodologist in Rēzeknes Tehnikums