The new method of using mathematics communication activities for improving the teaching and learning of mathematics will be presented and elaborated. Trainees will be trained on how to use the materials of the course, which are the outcomes of the project Le-MATH (www.le-math.eu).
- Adult Learning Institutions and Networks
- Teacher Training Institutions and Teacher Trainers
- Initial Training Institutions, Universities and Professors
- Teachers in Pre-school, Primary, Secondary, Vocational, Adult, special needs
- Inspectors, School Managers
- Organizations offering adult education and training
• Train the teachers on how to teach math through new communication factors
• Identify and comprehend the two methods, MATHFactor and MATHeatre. Discuss and define why and how to use them in the classroom. Understanding of the method "MATHFactor" through the guidelines and videos. Identify the tools for evaluation through practical application and understanding of evaluation.
• Understanding of the method "MATHeatre" through the guidelines and videos. Understand and apply the tools for evaluation of plays. Identify the tools for evaluation through practical application and understanding of evaluation.
• Compose scripts for the method(s). Apply the method(s) to communicate mathematics through oral presentation or play. Increase ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.