KA1 course: Build your eShop
With the right guidance, you will be able to list your products quickly, take payments, and handle shipping – all you need is passion.
The twofold aim of the course is: • To equip youth workers with digital skills for supporting future entrepreneurs in their communities. • To equip youngsters with digital skills for creating and managing an online store using the WordPress platform and various useful plugins.
- Website Setup (Including: Domain Name & Hosting, Installing WordPress, choosing a theme and creating Creating a logo/favicon)
- Customising the site by designing the homepage, adding pages, editing navigation menus
- Designing the store (Add/edit the products, Categorising the products)
- Payments (Add payment gateway, SSL Certificate)
- Exploring further plugins
Aims in relation to the development of your organisation
• Organisations will benefit from enriching their organisations’ expertise and upgrade their services. • Organisations will gain expert youth workers whose profiles will be upgraded through a professional development course in order to be able to support Young People’s initiatives and be promoters of sustainable development. • Youth Workers’ profiles will be upgraded and will be able to improve the quality of non-formal learning activities and enhance the know-how of future entrepreneurs. • Young Workers and People will be able to build strong networks of cooperation for the future and meet the needs of the labour market.